BC Racing BR Series Coilovers TRUE COILOVER - Nissan 350Z/G35 2003-2005
The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to proved the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- General specifications
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available on applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and swift springs available for most applications
- Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
** Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
** Custom Order Note.
- Purchase of Custom Spring Rates (front/back), Extreme Low Kit, or Swift Spring Upgrade can take 4-6 weeks build time.
- Tracking information for custom orders will be sent when the build is complete.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for Custom Orders or Out of Stock items.
This Z33 BC coilover kit features a true rear coilover shock. The damper and spring are combined into a fully adjustable unit. The normal Z33 kit features a separate spring and shock setup for the rear.
Standard Kits: 12K Front, 5K Rear
Extreme low: 14K Front,12K Rear
RS Type = Rubber style Front and Rear top hats included
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.