2004 Infiniti G35 Supercharged Coupe W/ 345Whp **SOLD**
2004 Infiniti G35 Premium Package
- Clean, California Title
- Diamond Graphite
- Black Interior
- 5 speed auto/tiptronic Momo ****
- Procharger kit with 6lb pulley
- Procharger Intercooler
- RC440 Injectors
- Walbro 240 lph fuel pump
- Polished Plenum
- Plenum Spacer
- Catch Can
- Mishimoto Dual Core Aluminum Radiator
- Mishimoto Coolant hoses blue
- Gates Cog belts
- Oil Cooler (removed but will include in sale)
- JDM Battery cover paint matched
- Radiator support is painted and color matched
- RARE JDM wire cover polished
- OEM Brembo setup from a sport trim G35 with stainless steel brake lines (calipers powder coated blue with silver decals)
- Hawk pads
- Drilled Rotors
- Stance Full Coilovers
- Stance Camber Kit
- Stance Upper Control Arm
- Hotchkis front and rear sway bars W/ Adjustable endlinks
- HKS replica header back dual exhaust
- Prosport Boost Gauge
- Prosport Oil Pressure Gauge
- Prosport Air Fuel Gauge (all gauges match the amber interior lighting)
- Personal Steering Wheel 350mm with NRG short hub and quick release
- Amp wiring kit
- Stillen Polyurethane front bumper
- Stillen Sideskirts
- 06+ OEM projector headlights
- 06+ JDM tailights (will include for the right price)
- 05+ Aluminum foot rest and pedals
- Strafespeed non carbon rear bumper with black painted "insert diffuser"
- Seibon Carbon Fiber hood with paint accent line and then cleared so its smooth the whole way through
- VIS MG2 Carbon Fiber Trunk with paint accent line then cleared as well
- Vinyl wrapped black roof
- Seibon Carbon Fiber grill and plastidip grill insert
- Work Wheels Varianza T1S Black sides, Silver Crystal face, polished lip 19 x 9.5 -5 front, 19 x 10.5 -15 rear (lips could look better with a repolish)
- GT Spec front upper and rear upper sway bars
3 different tunes on Osiris Uprev
Tune 1- 101 octane
Tune 2- 91 octane
Tune 3- Valet mode (top speed of 40 mph)
Can be changed when you plug in the stock steering wheel cruise control plugs, will include instructions
Currently has 145,xxx miles. Runs great, paint is very good beside one scratch on fender
Front bumper can use a respray, I was going to wrap the middle section to see if it looks good in black before repainting
Driver seat is starting to rip on bottom which is a common problem.
Passenger front is good
Rear passenger seats are in great condition, barely sat on.
OEM First Aid kit in passenger arm rest
AC works and blows freezing
Power steering works
Been in numerous car shows and won tons of trophies! Been in Nissan Sport magazine as with different setup. This is a daily driver show car! The option is yours!
Things to be addressed:
- Service light is on due to cat having a hole, I have the HFC available but not installed
- Sometimes ABS and VDC is on, common problem due to sensors going out, I have all 3 available but not installed.
- Driver lock actuator doesn't work, needs to be replaced or actuator added and wired (seen youtube videos on how to) needs to be locked and unlocked with key
- All these do not affect the drive nor the boost, will burn out and drift at every corner if you like!
- I got a flat, I called for a tow and they forced to tow it. Since the car sits low, it broke the rear bumper on the sides. The rear bumper will need to be repaired. See pics for reference. If I get full asking price, I will get it fixed for you. We will document everything and have signed contracts.
I have all these parts but just don't have time or to be blunt, I just lost interest and have something else I want.
More pictures available upon request.
Car alone is worth $7k at the fair low side
wheels and tires are $2500, again semi low side
Procharger kit about $7k with supporting mods (injectors, fuel pump, tune, etc) great deal if you find it for this price
Uprev Osiris plus tune $700 low side
Carbon Fiber hood and trunk, and paint over $1000 easy
The list can still go on and I believe I priced the car fairly and on the low side for how well this performs